onsdag, oktober 12, 2016

Tsunami Rose Vintage Christmas card

Hi
I have made a Christmas card with the beautiful printables pappers fromTsunami Rose
I have used papers from The Christmaslist collection, You can check it in here



I like this papers a lot, its vintage and nice colors to work with.work with.

I have add some flowers and 2 kind of lace, one white and then another white with gold. I think it turned out well togehter and match the papers,

The cute little girl is from another Printables paperset from Tsunami Rose -  Christmas gifts


The text is from Christmas List collection


One more detailpic


 
I have used following:
Tsunami Rose Papers - Christmaslist
Tsunami Rose Paper - Christmas Gifts
Linnen cardstock
Prima Flowers
Martha Stewart heart punch border
Lace
Thanks for stopping by
Have a great Day


Inga kommentarer: