torsdag, januari 12, 2017

¨TTPHC #116 Happy Birthday card - Sugar Nellie

Hi
Happy New Year 
We have a new challenge over att Through The Purple Haze Challenges Blog
Happy Birthday card

I made a Birthday Card with one of my favourite stamp from Sugar Nellie




The Beautiful flowers I have on my card, have a friend made to my, thx Ywonne I love them







I have used following:
Stamps - Sugar Nellie Victoria
Dies - Spellbinders Create a Card - Devine Elequence
Dies - Joy French Lily border
Dies- Butterfly Edge
Martha Stewart punch - butterflies
Lace
Flatbackbeads

Fun if you join the challenge over att TTPHC

1 kommentar:

Fia sa...

Oh! Vilket otroligt fint kort du gjort. Fantastisk färgläggning och så många fina detaljer. Det var länge sedan vi sågs men jag hoppas att allt är bra med dig!

Kram Fia