torsdag, april 06, 2017

Through The Purple Haze Challenge # 122 Add a tag Magnolia Sitting Spring Tilda

 Hi

New challenge over at TTPHC  #122 Add a tag

I made a birthday card to a cute little girl, and used one of the new Magnolia Stamps, Sitting Spring Tilda, this stamp is really cute and I like her a lot.
I used Magnolia Heart Wrap tag dies I love that die and I often use it.



There is a list in the end of this blogpost of what I have used.




I have used:
Stamp - Magnolia Sitting Spring Tilda
Magnolia . so lovely wrap heart
Magnolia - gift border
Dies Banner - La La Land Crafts
Dies Heart border dies - La La Land crafts
Dies Alphabet . QK Moolighr
Dies . Marianne Design Squae
Chipboard
Flowers - Wild Orchid Craft
Seambinding
Buttefly Punch - Martha Stewart



Have a great day, fun if you join our challenge
Please leave a comment so I can visit your blog


1 kommentar:

Annemi sa...

Jättesnyggt Mia. Gillar verkligen din layout o denna Tildan är riktigt söt. Passar perfekt till kortet. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Ann-Marie
TTCRD DT
Annemi {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com