tisdag, oktober 24, 2017

Creative Moments Challenge #128 add some Purple Cute card Sparkle n Sprinkle

Hi

New Card Challenge at Creative Moments 
Challenge #128 add some purple

I used the cute stamp Just a little note from Sparkle n Sprinkle


I like this stamp, and Im sure I will use it soon again.
Some more pics



I have used
Copics
Martha Stewart heart lace punch
Fishtail banner (unbranded)
Frame (dont know the name or manufactor)
Flowers most from Wild Orchid Crafts
Butterfly made of Martha Stewarts paperclay
Patterned paper - Maja Design

Fun if you join the challenge


1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Right here is the right webpage for anyone who wants to understand this topic.
You know so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I really would want to…HaHa).
You certainly put a fresh spin on a subject that has been discussed for decades.
Great stuff, just excellent!