lördag, september 07, 2019

Creative Moments Challenge 176 - Pink My Bestie Troll card

Hi
New challenge over at Creative Moments I have used the super cute digi from My Besties, Twinkle Toe Troll



Pink is my favourite colour so I went all in here :)
I have used my Copics for coloring and made a bird house with pink clay.

I hope you join the Challenge over at Creative Moments 

Some more pics of my Card




I like this cute little Troll, My Besties have more of them you can find them here 


 And a picture without  flash


I have used:
Digi stamp - My Besties Twinkle Toe Troll
Copics for Coloring
Dies  Marianne Design  Petras Oval 
Flowers Wild Orchid Crafts
Paper  Prima
Butterfly Chipboard from Wycinanka
Bird House made with clay and a silicon mold.
Lace

Thk for stopping by please leave a Comment so I can visit your blog and don´t forget to join the Challenge at Creative Moments 


2 kommentarer:

Furrbster sa...

Such a sweet creation,

Hugz Tinz

Furrbster sa...

Oooh how very pretty,

Hugz Tinz