fredag, november 15, 2019

My Besties Color it Create it Show it - Shaker Card with My Bestie Snowman

Hi 



My DT reminder card for MY Besties Color it Create it Show it off You find the challenge blog here




I have used my New Cutting die from Marianne Design  Shaker Square doily.
I list what I have used in the end of the blog post.

I have used Copics for coloring the cute Snowman.

Some more Pics








I have used:
My Besties Digi stamp : Snowman with Bird Nest
Copics for coloring
Marianne Design Shaker Square
Marianne Design Shaker square Window
Sequins
Nail Caviar beads
Lace
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Flat back beads
I bought my die and shaker window at Scrap o Hjälp you can find it here 

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you like my Shaker Card
Fun if you join the Challenge over at My Besties Challenge blog


Inga kommentarer: