torsdag, maj 07, 2020

DT CARD - TTPHC - Challenge #167

Hi
New Challenge start today over at Through The Purple Haze Challenge Blog

#167  Anything goes with a twist if you want the twist this time is Black & White


I have used a digi stamp from Sybille Art


I made this card inspired by  2 songs 1 if  from Alice in Wonderland
and the other Living Nexe door to Alice - Smokie
I will enter this card to a challenge over at HobbyVison - Inspired by a song 

Some more pics

I have used my Copics for Coloring.
I have used:
Digi stamp Sybile Art
Dies- Go Kreate Large frame frilly 10
Dies- Joy Noor design Oval frame
Dies - Magnolia So Wrapped Swirl
Dies - Bunny (dont remember the brand)
Flowers
I have enter the following Challenges
Hobbyvision - Inspired by a Song

Thx for stopping by
Please leave a comment so I can visit your blog

Inga kommentarer: