fredag, november 04, 2016

Through the Purple Haze Challenge #112 Add embellishment Broken Fairy Designs

Hi

We have a new challenge over at Through the Purple Haze Challenges
Our sponsor this time is Broken Fairy Designs

I have used the stamp Jelly Walk, a cute mermaid :)



Here are some more detailpics.
I put one Jelly in the Mermaids hair :)






I hope you join our challenge 
Please leave a comment so I can visit your blog.

I have used the following Products :
Jelly Walk stamp - Broken Fairy Design
Fish - Koi circle La la land crafts
Frames - Amy Design Plaque dies
Tag- Magnolia die
Romantic Summer die 10 - Studio Light
Spellbinders - oval dies
Flowers,charm,rhinestones and gems.
Pattern paper - Studio light Romantic summer
I have used copics
Have a great weekend
/MP

Inga kommentarer: