fredag, september 22, 2017

Aud Sentiments - DTcard

Hi


Today I show my first DT card for Aud sentiments.
Aud Sentimentss a Challenge blog, they have new challenges every two weeks.

 I have used my own stamp, Lily Dancing Princess from Moonflower
The challenge #189 is Use a 2 word sentiments


I used my favourite colors on this card, lace and of course my Bettafish charm (Odd or Zlatan)




Some more pics of my card

I have used the following:
Copics for coloring
Uniball Posca pen - white
Stamp - Digistamp Moonflower
Dies- Magnolia so Swirly wrap
Dies - No brand rectangle
Dies- Wild Rose Studio lace rectangle
Dies - No brand with love
Martha Stewart Paperclay - Buttefly
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Enamel dots
Paper from Studiolight Daydreamer
Linnen Cardstock
Seambinding

I hope you like my card
Fun if you join the challenge over at Aud Sentiments, please leave a comment so I can visit your blog
Have a great weekend


I have join the following challenges
A perfect time to Craft

3 kommentarer:

As.I.Do.Rodos. sa...

Stunning card to start your Dt with us and AUD's welcome to the team Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Annettes Hobby Rosettes sa...

Lovely design and lovely image which is coloured so beautifully. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

Terri's Cards N More sa...

Hi Mia, I am happy to announce that you are now a member of the Stinkin' Inkers Design Team. Please do not tell anyone until after the Announcement post goes live on Monday September 25th. Congratulations!