fredag, mars 15, 2019

My Besties Reminder card - Beautiful Mermaid

Hi
Here is my reminder card for My Besties International Challenge blog
I made a card with the absolute adorable digi stamp .My Besties Coloring Page - Enchanted Magical Unicorn  TM "Img400 Dolls Digistamp



I love to do Sea Theme cards, and fishes.
I have used some nice dies here I list them in the end of the blogpost.



I have made a Seahorse and a Shell with paper clay that I have used on my card



a


I have used:
Linen Cardstock - Light Blue
Linen Cardstock - White
Color Copy 240 gram paper
My Bestie Digi stamp -  Enchanted Magical Unicorn TM  img400

Copics for coloring
La la land Craft dies - Open Heart Doily Border
Go Kreate dies  Large Frame Frilly 6 
Magnolia - Little fish die (comes with a fish bowl )
 Frame die with lace  - don´t remember the brand.
Flowers
Charm
Flatback beads

Thx for stopping by
Have a great Weekend
Please leave a comment so I can visit your blog

1 kommentar:

Furrbster sa...

Gorgeous card - love the shape too,

Hugz Tinz