onsdag, oktober 09, 2019

My Besties New Fairy Digi Stamp - Magical Card

Hi

New release over at My Besties Store


I made a card with one of the new Fairy Stamps Doll 8 Land of Fae You can buy the stamp here

I have used one of my new die cutting dies from Paper Boutiqe I like it a lot.
For the sparkle on my card I have used Frantage enamel embossing powder, but I havent embossed it .


I have used my Copics for Coloring.


I have used:
Stamp - My Bestie Doll 8 Land of Fae
Copics
Dies - Butterfly Ballet Paper Boutique
Dies Unicorn
Dies  Topper from Marianne Design
Dies- Magical 
Flatback beads
Frantage Enamel Shabby Pink
Seambinding
Charm

Thx for stopping by





1 kommentar:

Furrbster sa...

Very delicate and girlie - i really like the combination of the frills and pastel colours,

Hugz Tinz