fredag, november 01, 2019

My Besties Color it! Create it ! show it !

Hi


Im so happy that Im now a DT over at My Besties Color it Create it and Show it 
My first DT card for them is this one

I love to create Winter cards

I have used the stamp  Big Eye Big Head dolls digi Bestie IMG 100010
You can find her here


I have used Copics for coloring.
I have used some diffrent dies here from Magnolia,  Joy and Marianne Design,


Some more Pics of my card




I have used:
My Besties Digi Stamp
Copics
Some Dies, Magnolias Little House, Joy winter border,
Christmas trees.

I used made a little candy cane of clay.
I have used Stickles Unicorn on her hat and Anitas True Snow color on the snow.

I hope you like the card and join the challenge
Thanks for stopping by
Please leave a comment

1 kommentar:

Furrbster sa...

Love the glitter accents - great card,

Hugz Tinz