söndag, mars 01, 2020

My Besties - Colour it ! Create it ! Show it off! - New DT Card


Hi


I have used a super cute Bestie stamp on my card. She is in the Patreon Club - Fancy Pant February 

Have you notice that My Besties is on Patreon You can check it out here 



For the shape of my card I have used a dies from Go Kreate -  I love their dies.

I used my Copics for Coloring




Do you want me to write down what color combinations I have used for coloring?

My goal this year is to be better at colouring, and to practise a lot. 

One more pic



I have used:
My Bestie Patreon stamp
Dies - Go Kreate Large frame frilly
Dies- Rox crosstiches circle
Flowers
Flatback beads
Copics
Bird I made with clay


Thx for stopping by



2 kommentarer:

Desire Fourie sa...

Just pretty Mia. Love the round shape and pretty embellishments.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Furrbster sa...

Beautiful creation,

Hugz Tinz