torsdag, september 01, 2022

My Besties International New DT card - Cute Elf with matching paper

     

Hi

New Challenge start today over at My Besties International Challenge blog.

I made a tag with one of the adorable new Bestie Elf with matching paper 
You find the stamp and paper here 
The Elf hade clothes with flowers on, it is so adorable.
I have used my Copics for coloring



I have print out the background paper in 2 different sizes one with bigger roses.
The one in the frame is with smaller roses and I also add a piece of Vellum paper over it.

This new stamps with patterned clothes are so super cute. There are some more new Elfes in the Bestie Shop.

I have used :
Crealies Tag dies
Seambinding
Frame - Cutting dies
Love - Cutting dies
Squirell made of wood
Bear charm


Inga kommentarer: