lördag, augusti 20, 2016

Tsunami Rose - DT card romantic birthday card

Hi
On the blog today I will show a card I made for Tsunami Rose
I have used papers from the Beautiful Collection - Life Abloom





I have used the paper Insidecover from Life Abloom. 
I like this paper a lot :) 

I have used craftå cardstock and light pink cardstock.



Here are some more pics , I want to show the lovely papers.
Printables paper are really good. Easy to use and you can choose what size you want.




I have use some dies, pearlfloss, lace and flowers.






Tsunami Rose have a bigsale now until 1/9  check it out here 

Have a great day, please leave a comment so I can visit your blog.

Stocklist 
Tsunami Rose - Printables paper - Life Abloom
Lace
Flowers
Butterfly on the edge dies
Precious Marieke - Swirl Border
Joy Craft - Square 0480


/MP




Inga kommentarer: