torsdag, augusti 25, 2016

TTPHC Challenge #107 Countryside - Make it Crafty

Hi

Good morning :)

Well it's time for our next challenge over at TTPHC. Challenge #107, Make it Crafty is our Sponsor this time, thx a lot.
 Make it Crafty

Here is my card, I must admit I love cherry blossoms, they smell lovely and they are beautiful.
On the front of my card I have used the stunning digi stamp Cherry Blossom


I have used a lot of dies, will list them att the end on this blogpost .

Some more detailspic


I made a little bird with Martha Stewart clay.





Inside of my card
I have used the digistamps from Make Crafty
I have used Copics




Stuff I use:
Papers
Dies, sizzix oval
Spellbinder - Fleur de lise oval
stamps
flatback beads
Magnolias dies Earlybird som time agao.
Marianne design - wrap
La la land - Border dies




Have a great day

Inga kommentarer: