fredag, september 02, 2016

Purple Gorjuss card - cute card

Hi

Today I make a card with an old Gorjuss stamps, one of my favourite stamp.

I have used Copics for coloring.

As usuall I used some dies, I will list them in en the end of this blogpost.

Some more pics




And 1 without the cardstand


I have used White and Purple Linnen cardstock and paper from Maja Design Coffee in the Arber.
I decorated my card with :Flowers, Spiral Flowers,Apple Blossoms, Rose,Cherry Blossoms ,  glassfruit flatback beads, rhinestones, lace and a little ladybug in wood :)

The small butterflies are a Martha Stewart Punch
Dies I have used:
Marianne design - basic oval
Marianne Design Petras oval
La la land craft - Open heart doily
and Love - dont remember the brand.

I hope you like my card, Its fun if you comment.
Have a great Weekend I would like to enter following challenges with my card ;
Color Crazy Craft Challenge 
Everybody -art-challenge

/ MP

Inga kommentarer: