torsdag, september 08, 2016

TTPHC #108 Some Attitude Lacy Sunshine - Cool card

Hi
We have a new challenge over att Through The Purple Haze Challenge blog
Lacy Sunshine is our Sponsor this time, they have a lot of stamps .


I have used the digistamps Tori and Zara


The challenge is Some attitude, maybe not the kind of cards that I am used to doing but its fun to try to do other stiles :)
Here are some more pictures of my card.




Fun if You join our Challenge :)

I have used the following products :
Digistamps Lacy  Sunshine Tori & Zara
Marianne design dies - Bricks and embossfolder
Magnolia dies : Under construktion sign
Magnolia dies- Filmstrips
Joy craft - Star Border
Cardstock - White and black
Enameldots
Copics

Thx for stopping by. please leave a comment so I can visit your blog.
/ MP


Inga kommentarer: