söndag, november 01, 2020

My Besties International Challenge Blog - DT Card cute xmas card

 Hi

New Challenge start today over at My Besties International Challenge Blog
I made a card with the cute stamp Brittany and  Winter Mouse, You find the stamp here

I have used my Copic Markers for Coloring.
I will list what I have used at the end of this blog post.

Have you start with your Christmas Cards yet? I havent done so many.  

Still sick with lot of pain and tired. Hopefully this infection is over soon... 



I tried some filters this time on my photo. Not sure if the pics are better but.. 




I have used:

My Bestie Digi stamp 
Magnolia dies - Heart wrap / topper
Copics for Coloring
Lace
Prima Paper
Linnen Cardstock - my favourite.
Silk Clay + Silicon mold to made the heart 
Flowers. most of them are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Flatback beads

Thx for stopping by, please leave a comment.
Stay safe and take care